Support A Red Orchid Theatre!
As one of Chicago’s leading theatre companies, the often intense and iconic stories told on A Red Orchid’s stage have come to exemplify the unique character of our city’s theatre. Our Ensemble artists work at the forefront of live theatre, bravely pushing boundaries and continuing to turn our intimate, 70-seat house in the heart of Old Town into a crucible of groundbreaking storytelling.
Now, we invite you to become an ever more essential part of the process. The generosity of patrons like you ensures A Red Orchid remains an integral part of our City’s world-class cultural landscape. Help us continue our highly acclaimed, fearless approach to performance, design, and exploration of the human condition.
A Red Orchid Theatre is delighted to recognize our leadership donors for their dedication in the following ways:
RED LEAGUE ($1,000+)
- Access to Invited Rehearsals with reception to follow
- Yearlong recognition in program books
FOUNDER’S CIRCLE ($5,000 – $9,999 per annum*)
- Two (2) Season Subscriptions with complimentary concessions at each show
- Two (2) complimentary tickets to our Spring Salon
- All Red League benefits
ORCHID VISONARY ($10,000+ per annum*)
- The opportunity to attend a closed dress rehearsal with Artistic Director, Kirsten Fitzgerald
- First access to special events, including: Invited Rehearsals, Panel Discussions, and One-Night-Only Performances
- A signed memento from each Season production
- All Founder’s Circle benefits
For more information or to join, please contact Abigail Madden.