Welcome Back - We've Missed You!
A Message To A Red Orchid Theatre Family & Patrons:
In order to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus, A Red Orchid Theatre continues to monitor the evolving coronavirus situation closely and follow the guidance provided by the CDC, as well as local and state public health authorities, in order to keep our audiences, employees, and artists safe.
Season 30 has begun! For more information about our current season, click the button below. To read about our safety precautions and requirements, continue reading below.
Until further notice, all patrons will need to be masked and fully vaccinated with an FDA-authorized vaccine in order to attend a performance at A Red Orchid Theatre. All patrons ages 5 and older must show proof of vaccination at their time of entry into the venue with their valid ticket. “Fully vaccinated” means the performance date must be at least 14 days after the second dose of a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine, or at least 14 days after a single-dose vaccine.
Acceptable proof of vaccination includes a valid photo ID (ages 16+) in addition to one of the following:
Photocopy of Vaccination Card
Digital record or app
Printed record from vaccine provider
Additionally, the following safety measures have been put into place to ensure artist and audience safety:
- All patrons will be required to wear a mask throughout the performance and during their time in the theatre, hallway and lobby.
- Flexibility is of the utmost importance right now. While we currently remain committed to making art, we will continue to assess daily how we move forward. We may need to make a quick decision and we realize you may have to as well. Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions regarding tickets. All ticket purchases will be able to be exchanged for a later date, if needed. To exchange tickets, you can email our Audience Services Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
- HEPA air purifiers have been placed inside the theatre and dressing rooms. These purifiers fully clean the air every 30 minutes.
- We are currently providing PCR testing our artistic teams 3 times/week and daily rapid testing for our actors and stage management team.
- Paperless programs will be provided for our audiences that can be easily accessed through a QR code linked to our website.
- Refreshments and concessions will not be served this season at A Red Orchid.
- Seating is not assigned. Audience members are encouraged to socially distance when choosing their seats.
We will continue to monitor CDC, federal, and state regulations and recommendations surrounding the COVID-19 virus. All safety protocols are subject to change. If you have additional questions or concerns, please email Managing Director, Abigail Madden.
You can also stay connected with us by following our Instagram and Facebook pages. We will be sharing all important announcements on both of these pages.
With much love and gratitude,
A Red Orchid Theatre